- Looka: Design your own beautiful brand.
- Taplio: Grow and monetize your LinkedIn audience.
- Webflow: How the internet’s biggest creators build their websites.
- QuillBot: Rewrite literally any sentence using state-of-the-art AI.
- Hunter.io: Find anyone’s email address in seconds and cold email them.
- 4 tricks to steal from spam writers who make $7,000 per day—by Zulie Rane
- The only paid tools I use as a solopreneur—by Niharikaa Kaur Sodhi
- Apple Just wrecked 15+ startups in less than 1 hour—by Jano le Roux
- 50 shades of LinkedIn cringe—by Sean Kernan
- Your 9–5 is your biggest competitive advantage. Never give it up—by Eve Arnold
- The Four Agreements: A practical guide to personal freedom
- The Richest Man in Babylon: Original 1926 edition
- Getting Things Done: The art of stress-free productivity
- The Courage To Be Disliked: How to free yourself, change your life and achieve real happiness
- Meditations: One of the best-selling books of all time
- “If you don’t say what you think, you will never find your people.”—Jack Butcher
- “My best productivity advice is to block half an hour everyday to do nothing but think because there’s nothing more unproductive than moving fast in the wrong direction.”—Andrea Bosoni
- “Grow your community through unscalable interactions. Especially when it’s early days. Personally welcome all new members. Connect 1:1. Make note of people’s interests and expertise. When relevant community discussions come up, tag them in. Everyone loves white-glove service.” — Amanda Natividad
- “You don’t buy something the first time you open a website yet you expect your visitors to do just that.”—Chase Diamond
- “Good marketing copy has: • Hook → angle that fuels curiosity • Lesson → teaches a new skill • Emotion → relatable storytelling. Use these and your copywriting will drive results.”—Jeremy Moser
See you next week,
Start it up team
Disclaimer: our newsletter may contain occasional affiliate links whose earnings help us support our volunteer editors and sustain the costs of running our publications.
Issue #4: This week’s 5 most popular stories, tools, ideas, and books was originally published in The Startup on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.