And welcome to our LAST DAY of giveaways!
Starting Monday we’ll be back to our regularly scheduled programming, so don’t worry if you think the blog’s been hijacked forever 😉 Just trying to spread the love and declutter my minimalist space at the same time! And I say “space” because it’s most certainly not my *home*, but more like my wife’s and kid’s, lol… But at least 1/10th of it is minimal!
Before we get to today’s goodies though, here are the winners of yesterday’s merch:
- “Bank Roll” tee — Angie
- “Get Your Money” tee — Tiera B.
- Life Goals Ampersand tee — Victoria S.
- “Bank Roll” sweatshirt (gray) — Steve B.
- “Bank Roll” sweatshirt (black) — Cathy K.
- “i’m on a budget” sweatshirt — bridget_budget
Wear ’em loud and proud! 😎
And now for today’s goods…
#1. Statement Cards
So we have millions of greeting cards for birthdays and holidays and graduations etc, but what about cards celebrating women’s ambitions and milestones “beyond marriage and motherhood”?!
This was the inspiration behind these “Statement Cards” created by Stefanie OConnell Rodriguez who believes in “recognizing women, not only for their value in relation to others, but also, for their own achievements and successes.”
This package contains 6 unique Statement Cards, and are perfect for “supporting your sister as she starts her own business, congratulating your bestie when she scores a raise, or taking a moment to acknowledge yourself when you finish paying off your student loans. We’re here to help you celebrate – joyfully and unapologetically.”
Pretty cool idea, and very much needed in our world 🙂 Here’s more of the backstory on it from an interview we did a couple years ago: The Story Behind “Statement Cards”
#2. Vanguard Mugs
My collection of beautiful clever coffee mugs!! Which I rarely use and thus why I’m giving them away, even though I really REALLY like them!! 🙂 But maybe one of you can use them in your daily routines and make me feel better that they are going to a good home?! Or better yet – maybe you keep one and then pass on the others to keep spreading the love of index funds?
However you play it, all 3 are up for grabs and sure to improve anyone’s morning ☕☕
#3. Coin Collecting Package
This is for anyone who’s been thinking of collecting one day but doesn’t know where to start! Or who just loves learning about our nation’s currency.
The package includes:
- 3 magazines from our hobby’s association, the American Numismatic Association (who also has one of the best DOMAINS online in the world: money.org!) — Great articles along with current price guides (though I never use those, and prefer the “Red Book“)
- A copy of the Bank Note Reporter — which focuses more on paper money than coins, and also includes articles as well as a price guide (I *do* use this one for all my paper money valuing…)
- The “Red Book“ — our hobby’s most popular value guide for coins in the U.S., as well as from colonial times. This book alone will get you most of what you need when evaluating a coin collection, and also comes with some good history info in the beginning as well. If you ever need help deciphering it (it’s not too hard), or prefer having someone else value your coins for you, just give me a shout and I’d be happy to hook it up. I help evaluate, inventory, and sell collections all the time – it’s super fun!
*Links to Red Book are Amazon affiliate links
#4. Love and Money Bundle
Last up – a combo package from the former team behind The Money Couple, which I recently helped sell to my friends Taylor and Megan Kovar. (Another side hustle/service I do is blog brokering. If you’re ever in the market for a money blog or want to sell yours, hit me up!)
This package contains:
- “The 5 Money Personalities Guidebook” by Scott and Bethany Palmer — “With The 5 Money Personalities™, you can get to the root of money arguments and start really working together. You’ll discover what has an impact on your loved one’s money decisions, and you’ll learn how to talk about money in a way that’s actually fun! You’ll figure out how to put an end to money secrets and lies once and for all.” – Amazon
- “The 5 Money Conversations to Have with Your Kids at Every Age and Stage” by Scott and Bethany Palmer — “Money affects you and your kids every day. The 5 Money Conversations offers practical advice for dealing with three age groups (5–12, 13–17, and 18 and beyond). It is the parenting “how to” book you don’t want to live without.” – Amazon
- “Love & Money Lifestyle Series” box by Scott and Bethany Palmer –A 90 day system and “toolkit to bring your love & money together!” Includes two guidebooks, the 5 Money Personalities book, a DVD video series, an audio CD series, The 5 Money Personalities magnets, as well as other items and bonus DVDs.
Here’s more about Scott and Bethany Palmer from the back of the box:
“The Money Couple, Scott and Bethany Palmer, regularly appear on National TV and radio and speak internationally about “Love and Money.” With 38 years of combined financial planning experience, Scott and Bethany launched The Money Couple and have dedicated their lives to helping couples bring their love and money together. With their humor, easy going style, and practical approach, relationships are being saved worldwide. Scott and Bethany enjoy an active lifestyle living in Colorado with their two young sons, Cole and Cade.”
*Links to books above are Amazon affiliate links
And that’s a wrap!
If you’re interested in any of these:
Tell me which one(s), and why, and you’ll be entered to win 👊
I’ll randomly select the winners after 5pm EST today, and then come back to this post and update it at the bottom. I won’t be sharing it in the next blog post like I’ve been doing, so you’ll have to pop back here to see if you’ve won…
And that wraps up the week! I hope you’ve been enjoying these!! And perhaps won something 🙂 We’ll be sure to do more later (I love giveaways!), but for now we get back into the groove of things and continue to share the good financial word come Monday morning…
Thanks for playing along! Have a great weekend!
PS: I survived FinCon!!! Check out my post over on my personal blog for pretty pictures and a round up of great articles I enjoyed this week –> FinCon, Friends, and Favorite Articles
(Visited 38 times, 38 visits today)